Saturday, October 22, 2011

An email from: {barr_albertyong47@hotmail.com}

I am Albert Yong, Attorney at law. A deceased client of mine, that shares the same last name as yours,who died as the result of a heart-related condition in March 12th 2005.
I have contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my client($28,500million dollars) is lodged in the bank.

Regards
Barrister Albert Yong

The first thing I noticed about this guy is that he probably changed his last name from Young to Yong. He did this to avoid identification from the authorites just in case someone saw through his little scam. The funny thing is, even his new name was taken 46 times in the past so he has to live with the 47 in his email! 
His first paragraph is weird. He is basically just stating his client shares the last name as mine. I feel that some vital info has been left off here after the "2005"? By the way there is no indication anywhere that he even knows my last name. If you notice the sum of money is not $28.5 million, but $28.5 thousand million!!  Even the big banks I don't think have this amount "lodged" within them.

Marks out of 10 for trying: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment